We collaborate with educators from primary and post primary schools to create personalised learning experiences that meet the unique needs of their school.
Our online or in person workshops and training programmes are designed to help teachers and administrators build the knowledge and confidence they need to implement Google’s tools effectively.
- Google Admin to effectively deploy and manage a fleet of Chromebooks or to quickly set up accounts and access for Principals, Teachers and Students.
- Google Jamboard for whole class collaborating & brainstorming.
- Google Docs to create engaging and collaborative hyper documents.
- Google Forms to assist school admin and student assessment.
- Google Calendar to schedule school events and managing timetabling of resources.
- Google Collaborating via shared files- focus on Docs & Slides.
- Google Classroom for blended learning, sharing class curriculum material and to post assignments.
- Google Slides to enhance creativity & Collaborative use of Slides
- Google Sites to build school sites, class websites and student E-Portfolios.
- Google Sheets to foster data-driven decision making.